The Body Shop had 50% off a few weeks ago! I love when this happens and I have a need for getting some new products. I haven’t gotten Body Shop products in ages, and I have found that The Body Shop have been having so many good deals lately. So I went a little crazy and bought maybe a few more products that I probably ought to. Is 9 too many? I have tried most of them so far, so heres a review in order of likes.
1. Papaya Body Butter – I have been covering my whole body in this every night for the past few nights. It smells so fruity and is so moisturizing. When I wake up my skin feels so soft and buttery. Plus my pajamas smell lovely too.
2. Coconut Body Scrub – I have to say that I love body scrubs. If there is anything worth using in the shower, it is a scrub. Coconut just makes it smell like summer, the beach, and being a teenager. I used to wear Coconut Body Butter every date night as a teen and I love that smell.
3. Loofahs – I bought 3 of them. Is that too many? They were $1.50, and you can’t get much cheaper than that for even a drugstore loofah. These ones are infinitely better. They are thicker, and lather soap better, and I find that they do last a lot longer too. Plus, they are in this beautiful blue colour. I should have bought more. (Actually, they are called Refining Bath Lilies, haha).
4. Mango and Papaya Shower Gel – These smell absolutely amazing and I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I find that sometimes with shower gels they can leave your skin feeling slightly dry, especially in the winter. However, I don’t find that with The Body Shop shower gels. At all. They are great.
5. Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub – Out of everything fruity, I love the smell of pink grapefruit. As you can tell with some of the other moisturizers that I like, pink grapefruit will be the one that I am drawn to the most.
6. Satsuma Body Butter – I love this scent and I am so happy that I got this one in this a travel size so that I can take this around with me everywhere. So that I can really add to the plethora of hand creams to bring around in my purse and make it infinitely heavier. I love it.
I can’t wait to use all of these up and buy more. I should have bought more.
Thanks for reading!